Stel vraag

Wonen, Buren


Leakage from apartment upstairs owned by Social Housing Association

I own a ground floor apartment. The apartments above me belong to a Social Housing Association. The second floor apartment has some leakage that affected the first floor apartment and mine (ground floor). After a few weeks discussing the matter between the VVE and the social housing association (which owns the majority of the units under the VVE) - it was decided this was the social housing association responsibility. They spotted the leakage source and made it stop, and will take further action to guarantee that the leakage doesnt happen anymore. However, I took matter to repair my ceiling and wall that were damaged by the water coming from above, and now I want to be refunded for those costs. The VVE is being helpful, while the social housing association never replies to my requests for this matter whatsoever.

Gratis antwoord op juridische vraag

Stel vraag