Stel vraag

Overheid, Gemeente, Vergunning


I am interested in estate planning including preparation for a will and living will for myself and my wife.

Some details,
1. I am a UK citizen, married to a Chinese citizen, and we are living in Rotterdam.
2. We have 3 minor children and would like to name my brother living in France as guardian and trustee for our children if we should die.
3. We have purchased a house in Rotterdam.
4. The majority of our assets are in France.

Is it possible to prepare above wills and living wills and what is estimated cost to do so.

For these issues, you should seek an notary specialized in estate planning.

Beoordeel dit antwoord:

Gratis antwoord op juridische vraag

Stel vraag