Stel vraag

Overheid, Gemeente, Vergunning


Change visa type after divorce?

I would like to ask a question. I’ve been living in the Netherlands for 3 years and I have a partner visa cause my husband came here for work. I currently work as a dentist in a clinic providing services as a self-employed professional (zzp), but I also have an employment contract made in accordance with K.S. Would it be possible to change my partner visa to work? Or could the clinic be the sponsor of my visa, even if I’m a zzp?

Gratis antwoord op juridische vraag

Stel vraag